It’s the end of the year (peace out, 2020!), which means it’s time for our annual round up of plus size New Year’s Eve dresses! As a matter of fact, this is one of our favorite posts of the year, full of color, sparkles, and glamour.
It’s always hard to narrow it down to only a few, but we’re feeling really good about this year’s choices! In fact, one of them will even be worn by our owner this year!
1. Chic Soul Dazzled Up Dress in Rose Gold – Around here, we’re forever in love with rose gold. Add in a sparkly fringe and you know we’re smitten! Simply pair this sassy gal with some cute heels, and you’re ready to ring in the New Year!
2. Torrid Black Sequin Fringe Dress – Fabulous fringe, fun sequins, and a pattern full of those Gatsby vibes makes this a solid NYE choice. Pair with black elbow gloves and a fur stole and you’re ready for the best themed New Year’s party around!
3. Eloquii Mock Neck Sequin Dress with Puff Sleeves in Deep Green – We’re obsessed with the emerald green of this dress. The fact it’s emerald green sequins? Even better! A flattering A-line silhouette and fun puff sleeves make this dress hard to beat.
4. Robbie Bee Tie Neck Trapeze Dress in Black and Gold – A trapeze silhouette with a tie neck bow and gold accents make this one a gorgeous option for any New Year’s soiree. All you need is a gold heel and you’re ready for dinner and dancing right into 2021!
5. Chic Soul Sparkling Surprise Dress in Champagne – A chic gold number in a silhouette that flatters any figure make this an instant fav of the Refined Gals! It’s perfect for a formal New Year’s Eve dinner or sipping champagne while the ball drops – an instant classic!
6. Sequined V-Neck Long Sleeve Cocktail Dress in Wine – Every once in a while, we find ourselves surprised by the options on Amazon, and this wine colored beauty is definitely one of those times! This long-sleeve sheath dress features an incredibly flattering v-neck in a beautiful wine colored sequin. In other words, we are in love!
Drab plus size New Year’s Eve dresses are a thing of the past. So tell us, which look will you be donning as you ring in the new year?!
Any guesses which dress our owner will be wearing this New Year’s Eve? Be sure to catch our Insta stories to find out!